Friday, December 1, 2017

Celebrating OUR SELF--by Sue Lie and your SELF

12-1-17
                                    Celebrating OUR SELF FOR
Day 7 of 7 Days With OUR SELF


And most of all Celebrating Our SELF for
Giving service to others and to GAIA
by
Suzanne Lie and Your SELF

Today, on my seventh day of my 7 Days with Self, I will give service to others and to Gaia.  I know that my Higher SELF will guide me to recognize and complete the service that I will give. I also know that I will celebrate my SELF in the same manner that I have remembered to celebrate my ability to assist others, GAIA and my SELF.

Therefore, at the culmination of 7 Days with my SELF, I will Celebrate my SELF. 

In fact, ALL of us can join into ONE as we focus on our inner connection with our SELF  
as we will explore how to 
honor our efforts and balance the energies of giving and receiving.

When we value our SELF, we first focus on giving ample energy
to ourselves, which then prepares us to give our focus to others.

As a special two-for-one bonus, we are pleased to share a special gift of 
Finding the Calm in the Midst of Chaos
which includes a full webinar recording accompanied by practical methods of maintaining an
inner sense of peace and calm amidst transformational energies.

We hope you will join us to
rejuvenate and celebrate your SELF as the holidays approach,
and immerse yourself in unity consciousness.  


Date: Friday, December 8, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST
Investment in Your SELF: $35.00
Finding the Calm in the Midst of Chaos: FREE Holiday Gift ($35.00 value!)
*


1 comment: