Friday, April 6, 2012

WE ARE HERE NOW


WE ARE HERE NOW

INTO THE STARS

Into the stars my Soul doth soar
Into the depths inside the core

The Oness calls for my connection
That I may feel my Soul’s protection

Within the NOW I journey there
So with my SELF this life I share

All I’ve lived and died as well
From the highest peak to the darkest hell

Unite within the Heart of ONE
As planets go back into the sun

My life beyond this lonely world
Into my mind has been unfurled
  
My heart as well the TRUTH has found
The limits of sweet love unbound

Soon the Angels herald here
To bring the love and clear the fear

I place my feet upon this ground
And bless this life that I have found

I’m ready now to give my service
To all above and on the surface

On Gaia’s heart I lay my hand
To call the sky, the sea, the land

The time I’ve spent upon this earth
Has brought me to a new rebirth

As Home I go I also stay
The path I leave will show the way

I enter now Into the ONE
I AM the moon I AM the sun

I AM the stars and now I see
The Oness I shall always BE


BASKING IN LOVE OF THE ONE


As I bask inside the love
I surrender to the NOW
I don’t know what will happen
But my spirit tells me HOW

As I float among my memories
Of who I’ve been and why
I know I can release them
With a blessing and a sigh

All I’ve been and had and known
Are circling round my mind
I see now what I have looked for
What I’ve tried so hard to find

Surprising as it is
I need to look no more
I’ve found my SELF at long last
I am deep within my core

This core, it now is glowing
And shines into my life
I know if I can just relax
It’ll ease ALL of my strife

Working hard and suffering long
No longer wins the day
I’ve found this place inside me
Now, if I can only stay

Can I remember how I’m feeling
When I’m here so deep inside?
Can I be this ME in daily life?
Can I release my need to hide?

So long I’ve kept my secret
From those I feared would judge me
But, no longer can I trap my SELF
It is time to let ME be free

My secrets now are fading
With the memories of the past
As I become my SELF again
I am coming Home, at last!

So long I have awaited
For this moment of completeness
I hear, I see, I feel it
I can even taste its sweetness

If I can just remember
These sensations through my day
Not only will I know the HOW
I’ll also see the WAY

1 comment:

  1. Suzille, really beautiful...you transmit all the love and beauty of ascension, of returning Home.

    Thanks forever,

    Shanti

    ReplyDelete